- GCbias: Graham Coop makes genomic complexity, well, fun.
- Genomes Unzipped: Thoughtful reflections on personal genomics by leading lights in the field.
- Haldane’s Sieve: Read about new research here first, and straight from authors.
- I Wish You’d Made Me Angry Earlier: Casey Bergman, voice of genomic reason and memory.
- it is NOT junk: Trenchancy from Michael Eisen. Read this.
- MassGenomics: Worthwhile thoughts from Dan Koboldt
- Next Generation Technologist: Dale Yuzuki opines on deep-sequencing methods and insights
- Omics! Omics! Plumb Keith Robison’s knowhow on methods and tools for understanding genomes.
- Phenomena: Lively summaries of eclectic new research from Ed Yong, Carl Zimmer, and others. (And where else would Genomena take you, after all?…)
- Phylogenomics: Jonathan Eisen surfs the sea of sequence
- Razib Khan’s feed: Savvy (often bitingly so) genomic insights into human ancestry and behavior.
- Why evolution is true: Sageness from the broad and incisive mind of Jerry Coyne.